Barbour Webinar - Technology in Health & Safety
28th March 201911am to 12 noon
The expert panel will be taking a look at how disruptive technology is changing the way health and safety practitioners go about their work.
What to expect
- How virtual reality and augmented reality is reshaping safety training.
- Practical examples of how technology is being used at Thames Water.
- Safety and the digital revolution.
- Connected Buildings and Connected Safety.
- Future trends in Connected Safety.
- The role of the safety professional, a ‘future shaper’.