CIBSE - Training
23rd January 20199.30am - 5pm
Practical Controls for HVAC Systems
What to expect
- Understanding the principles of control operation
- Practical insight to control components that are used
- Understanding how different systems are required to work to meet performance requirements
- Selection of control valves
- Developing a critical approach to control system specification, especially BEMS.
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for all engineers involved in the design, operation and maintenance of HVAC systems.