Heat & Decentralised Energy 2020 Conference - Online in September 2020
This year’s Heat and Decentralised Energy Conference will be held online on Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th September.
What to expect
The conference is jointly hosted by the Association for Decentralised Energy and the Energy Institute. Originally scheduled for March this year, the conference has been re-scheduled and re-designed in ways which will bring more ideas and insights about the transformation of our energy systems to a global audience.
“We did not plan to host an online conference but we intend to make the most of the opportunity,” said Ian Calvert, Director of the ADE. “By expanding the event to two days, making it free to attend and hosting it online, we are able to share some of the great work being done to decarbonise our energy systems with delegates from across the globe.”
“Our energy systems are increasingly interconnected,” said Louise Kingham OBE FEI, Chief Executive of the Energy Institute. “This is an opportunity to look at and learn from international experiences as we collectively chart a path to a zero carbon future.”
Heat and Decentralised Energy will be held online on Wednesday 23rd September and Thursday 24th September 2020. Events will include keynote speeches and plenary debates, CPD sessions, interactive workshops, networking and evening entertainment. You can find more details at www.heatconference.co.uk.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Constant Alarcon, Programme Manager – Clean Energy, C40 Cities
- Matthew Billson, Deputy Director and Head of Energy Innovation Strategy, BEIS
- Clem Cowton, Director of External Affairs, Octopus Energy
- John Davies, President, NFU Cymru
- Kerry Hayes, Devon County Council Zero Carbon Taskforce
- Steve Holliday FEI, President, Energy Institute
- Lucy Padfield, Director, Ramboll and Chair of the ADE
- Tim Senior, Managing Director – Specialised and Asset Finance, Macquarie Bank
- Sam Tatum, Head of Behavioural Science, Ogilvy Consulting
- Angela Terry, Founder, One Home
- Katharine Teague, Head of Sustainability, AB Sugar
Heat and Decentralised Energy 2020 is sponsored by Calor Gas and supported by E.ON, Uniper, Danfoss, Clarke Energy, Pinnacle Power, SAV Systems and Kyotherm.
The event is free to attend so register now at www.heatconference.co.uk and look out for further announcements through the summer.