IET - Future of Gas II Conference
Following on from last year's event, this conference will bring together a high calibre of speakers presenting their views on how decarbonisation can really happen in the UK and the importance of future of the gas system to achieve this.
What to expect
About this event
We will have representation from industry, academia, policy and technology covering the full spectrum of opportunities and challenges. New projects will be discussed and updates, new learning and developments from current projects looking at partial and full decarbonisation of the gas supply will be showcased.
In addition, we will be bringing insights from the transport sector and international views on the future of gas on a global level. We will also touch upon the role of CCUS as part of a future energy system.
09:00 - Start
17:00 - Conference closes
Reasons to attend
- Hear the latest thinking, results and developments from keynote speakers within industry and government
- Learn about key challenges to the sector and how the energy sector more broadly is preparing to meet them
- Understand the importance and challenges of technologies partially and fully replace natural gas in the grid
- Learn about the increasing diversity and complexity of the gas system and the steps being taken to understand, control and regulate it
- Engage with, and learn from, others in the energy sector who are facing these challenges
Who should attend
- Directors of Gas suppliers, distributors, end users, equipment manufacturers and researchers
- Energy sector representatives responsible for innovation, R&D, Health and Safety, Sustainability and Green Technologies
- Academia and Consultants
- Risk management professionals
- Process Safety engineers
- Senior Gas Engineers who will be affected by the impact of changes in the energy sector
£495 Early Bird offer available until 6 December 2018
From 7 December 2018 full price of £575 will apply