AUDE Summer School for aspiring directors of estates
12th - 14th June 2023
This residential programme will nurture emerging talent in higher education estates and facilities management. Delegates will hear from current estates directors and sector experts on key topical areas of estates and facilities management.
What to expect
The residential is limited to 40 delegates, so booking early is advised.
Who does this residential suit?
- This programme is for aspiring future senior leaders
- Members of HE estates and facilities who are on their way to a career as a senior manager, deputy director, director of estates and FM
- Individuals with the potential to grow from perhaps a generic or more junior role
- More senior professionals within a niche role who wish to expand their breadth of knowledge.
- Example roles suitable for this course might include; projects portfolio manager, associate director, head of estate management etc
- We would recommend delegates have a solid understanding of the sector and matters affecting estates and facilities management professionals.