IES - Free Webinar World Green Building Week
Digital Solutions for Zero-Carbon: Limerick #ActOnClimate
What to expect
AI, physics-enabled simulation, machine learning, and operational building data can be a powerful technology combination. The session will introduce all these individual elements and demonstrate how they can be used to produce a life-time digital asset, that delivers results. A single digital platform for decarbonisation, that works alongside existing performance simulation tools and techniques, but which is fully scalable from a building, to a campus, to a city.
What will be covered?
- Reaching Net Zero targets using Digitisation
- An introduction to Digital Twin technology
- How Digital Twin technology can deliver zero-carbon buildings and cities across the whole lifecycle
- The role of AI, physics-enabled simulation, machine learning & operational building data
- Using a Digital Twin as a single interactive platform aligned to the five key stages of decarbonisation
- Practical example of achieving Net Zero on a real-life project in Limerick
- Moving beyond Net Zero Energy into Positive Energy Block creation