Net Zero Carbon Buildings (NZG 1/2022), outlines the key issues in the design and performance of buildings. The guide aims to help facilities managers, building owners, building occupiers, building services professionals and product manufacturers.
The UK is committed to creating a net zero carbon economy by 2050.
The guide covers:
- Net zero build environment.
- Net zero building design.
- Net zero building operation.
- Net zero systems.
- Future of the gas grid and hydrogen.
- Net zero legislation and drivers for change.
(Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up-to-date with the latest guidance publications.)