Birmingham City University
Environmental Manager - Maternity Cover (fixed term until 22 November 2022)
Closing date 8 August 2021
University of Bath
Asbestos & Water Safety Manager - Closing date 22 August 2021
AUE Executive Positions (Voluntary)
National Vice Chair
- Our current Vice Chair, Jeni Stevenson of the University of the West of England, is poised to take over as the National Chair when my term comes to an end in September 2021. The Vice Chair position is a key role in ensuring continuity of the AUE and is one that we’re keen to fill ahead of September 2021.
- A summary of the duties of the Vice Chair can be found on the Board of Directors section of the AUE website https://www.aue.ac.uk/my-aue/boardofdirectors/ , with the Articles of Association available on the About section of the AUE website https://www.aue.ac.uk/about/articlesofassociation/ for further information.
- John Lightowler has been a long serving member of the AUE Executive and was due to step down from his role as AUE Secretary in September 2020. However John kindly agreed to put his retirement on hold until we were able to fill the position.
- A summary of the duties of the Secretary can be found on the Board of Directors section of the AUE website https://www.aue.ac.uk/my-aue/boardofdirectors/ , with the Articles of Association available on the About section of the AUE website https://www.aue.ac.uk/about/articlesofassociation/ for further information.
Regional Chair (Wales)
- This post has was previously held by Keith Sims of Cardiff University, Keith has been a massive supporter and advocate of the AUE, holding numerous position over the years including the Regional Chair for Wales and the National Chair between 2007-09 and again 2014-16.
- Information on the Regional Chair role can be found on the AUE website https://www.aue.ac.uk/info-centre/guides/duties-of-regional-chairperson-2016/
Learning & Development Coordinator
- The Learning & Development Coordinator role is currently held by David Morley of Nottingham Trent University. In his time in the position has secured the AUE’s CPD accreditation and formalised the AUE Learning and Development Strategy, along with Henry Gun-Why. However, due to other commitments David will be stepping down from this post in September 2021.
- For information on this role please speak to David Morley via David.email@example.com or myself on the links below.
If you would like any further information on any of these roles then I'd be more than happy to have a catch and I'm available via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07768144681. To ensure continuity and succession within the AUE Executive we are hoping to fill these positions as soon as possible and would be grateful if you could send your expressions of interest for the above posts to Sally Wilkin at email@example.com
AUE National Chair
To advertise your University Estates vacancy here please contact Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org